View Single Post
      06-18-2022, 10:33 AM   #1
G42M240
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

My order regrets - don't make the same mistake I did

I placed the order for my m240i last December. It arrived in April, and I love the car. Well worth the wait and various delays - I was originally quoted Feb arrival, then march, then April 1st, I was driving her home.

However, with that being said, if I could it all again, I would change these 3 things.

1) I would have checked the box for the HK radio. My client advisor told me I couldn't order even though it showed you could. From what I understand, that was incorrect, and I could have spec'd it with it. BMW would have deleted it for me if it wasn't going to be available. Choose that option!

2) I would have went with the "cooling and high performance tire package". From what I understand, this actually comes with larger brakes and the brakes are my least favorite part of the car - they are fine but I like my brakes to be more aggressive.

3) I would have chosen the cogac over the tacora red. This is just personal preference. While the tacora red is a great interior, I could have been happier with the cognac and the cost savings.

The rest of the car is absolutely fantastic. I feel this car punches well above its weight/cost. I couldn't be happier to have this as my daily driver.
Appreciate 3
yanks1484.00
MrFoxy376.50