View Single Post
      10-23-2022, 10:05 AM   #7
Zaxer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapbob View Post
Yes the delivery at PC includes the night prior at Hotel and evening meal.

It is all very organized they do it about everyday?

PC delivery is well worth the time if you can manage it.

We rented a car one way to greenville and turned it in at airport. Called the hotel and they picked us up there very easy process.

I have TN ordered on my car being built week 45. The lighting that makes it look dark like yours is very nice.
I really hope I can do it again someday. In my group were 5 SAV's (as BMW's refers to them) and 3 cars. I was the only M240i - the other two were M4 competitions. My novice skills and their extra 100+ hp was pretty noticeable on the driving portion - I was sandwiched in the middle and the lead car was walking away, whereas the one behind me was consistently closing the gaps (FYI the instructors keep a 20-30 second gap between the cars and will radio you to stop if you get too close to the car in front of you).

I was told they do up to 8 deliveries a day M-F.

My car was one of the ones just inside the front entrance where we all walked in. Opposite it was a brooklyn grey X7 also being delivered - quite a contrast in size and color!

TN looked pretty flat inside - but all of the flake started to really pop when the pulled it out the front door (it was a beautiful day).

They shuttled me in a X5 - both from the airport to hotel and then to downtown. Hotel driver (Keith) was really great - once we got downtown he told me where to go and even some shops that I might find fun. Incidentally, he told me the best place for local BBQ (given it is South Carolina) is actually closer to the hotel.

Hoping you get your car on time and enjoy it!
Appreciate 0