View Single Post
      09-05-2022, 02:03 AM   #15
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet48 View Post
That's all you have to add? #yikes If you can't debate any of my comments that's sad lel. Not an insult, just a fact.

I've had plenty of track experience, unlike much of this sub. But ya, sure, laugh away m8. You are clueless about city living too it seems.
There is no debate needed. You are simply saying you personally don't want an M2. You want better mpg, because you need a more efficient vehicle. B58 has plenty of power for your situation. You also want awd for winters.

That is great. You have now repeated these same points multiple times.

Now there are others that live in places where they can access the power more often. Also places to appreciate the superior suspension on some nice back roads or canyon driving. Also BMW community is full of owners who attend multiple HPDE events a year. M2 is great all arounder that is cheaper than a M4, with a more lively shorter wheelbase. The two backseats come in handy from time to time as well.

Your current situation is different, no debate needed. Doesn't mean there isn't a use case for the M2 for other owners. I live in a city, with canyon roads less then 45mins away and an endless amount of tracks to visit. I would much prefer the better handling car and the increased cooling of the S58 for hot summer track days. What ever floats your boat, enjoy your G42.

Last edited by M3WC; 09-05-2022 at 02:18 AM..
Appreciate 5
Game7426.50
SW192457.50
Mavus2037.00