01-28-2022, 12:32 PM   #13
mechman
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by danallxt View Post
The "no additional cost" tire wheel options (US Order form) are impressive in the range of choices, far more than i have seen from other manufacturers.

Some things are a bit weird tho. There are 4 choices for performance tires (non-all season), 1PW, 1VX,1VY, and 1VZ. What is weird is that the only one of these (1VZ) that gives you the wider 245 series front tires does not show a 840 increased top speed limiter? All the other performance tire options do show the 840 increased speed limiter. I wonder if this is just an omission error in the order sheet? Perhaps like the 1VY option that has 19" wheels but specs a 18" tire for those wheels, that will be interesting to see how they get those 18" tires on the 19" wheels?
I optioned 1VZ and it does show the 840 listed on my order. Having said that, others on the forum seem to think (I think they might be right) we only get 225's on the front similar to 1VX,1VY and the order guide is incorrect. Ive called Genius multiple times and my CA also said it will come with 245's.

It would be a bonus if I get 245's but I guess I just have to wait to see when my car eventually comes in.
Appreciate 0