View Single Post
      04-19-2024, 09:53 AM   #5
Sheepy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobyd View Post
Been tempted by one of these for a while. Really like the idea of being able to rinse off the car after washing and leaving it to air dry without any dreaded water spots. Would save the extra time and effort of drying and not having to run a drying cloth all over the car meaning more contact on paintwork etc.

If anyone here has one I’d be interested to hear feedback. Do they really work as well as they claim? How many washes do you tend to get out of it before needing to refill the resin? Thanks!

https://raceglaze.co.uk/shop/race-gl...ilter-7-litre/
Funny you should mention this as I have that very vessel & have just refilled the resin for the first time, yes it works very well & I also bought the water hardness metre that was reading 298 out of the tap today but down to zero using the vessel again.

I think the 7L one lasted around 15-20 rinses & numerous of bottles of water to fill our clothes iron up before the water hardness started to rise, when I first got it I started rinsing the car with normal water then just used the vessel for the final rinse but during the winter I got lazy so used the vessel to totally rinse the car so I probably could have got more rinses out of it.

When doing my research the Razeglaze vessel wasn’t the cheapest but it did come with it already filled with resin which some don’t, also I wanted a smaller size as it needs to be portable & they get heavy as full of water & resin, if you have somewhere to permanently fix it to the wall & use a long hose from it a larger one may be more beneficial.
Appreciate 1
Scoobyd1970.50