View Single Post
      09-12-2022, 11:54 AM   #16
m_g42bmw
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by R44Zach View Post
Finally picked up my new G42 M420I in Thundernight Metalic and I absolutely love it!

It has been around 2 weeks now and development has been going smoothly, there are a few things that we have tested and will be on the car in the up coming weeks which I can't wait to show you but at the moment she is sitting pretty on Eibach springs which lower the car around 20mm front and rear.

The drop is currently bedding in and over all I am really impressed with the quality of the ride while still giving a very noticeable difference in handling. Eibach are well known for their OE ride quality while providing a noticeable drop, body roll in corners has been near eliminated yet still being a phenomenal daily driver and not being too harsh on speed bumps and pot holes.

Paired up to complete the look you can never go wrong with Bimecc spacers running a 12mm on the front and 15mm on the rear to thicken up the stance and make the tuck perfect!

As more people take delivery and begin modding these amazing cars Im looking forward to seeing the other options that are available. Drop some Images of yours below and let me know what you are thinking of this set up as well as what you plan to run.
Hey I'm interested in buying the Eibach lowering springs for my g42 but what I'm wondering is I have a standard set up with 235/40r19 all around would wheel spacers be necessary not really interested in poke or look really I think the ride hight is what I'm looking for and slightly heavier steering feel
Appreciate 0