View Single Post
      03-18-2022, 09:39 AM   #59
Jack@AUTOID
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G87 M2, G42 M240i, F87 M2, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winrya View Post
Jack, does yours have the lights in the exterior door handles ? Configurator seems to suggest they comfort pack and noticed you didn’t spec it?

Also, do you have the £300 m performance option for additional cooling? Anyone yet have any idea yet what it actually includes? It’s only actually £100 on a pcp as the option adds £200 to the future value so I’ve ticked it anyway 😂
Yeah we do have the lights inside the handles, just checked - I can't remember if they activate at night though. Will confirm.

I did go for that pack, seemed like a no brainer. What the actual difference is not clear, this is what BMW say:
"The increased heat capacity of the braking and cooling systems guarantee a long-lasting high performance under extreme driving conditions (similar to motorsport) (especially in conjunction with high outside temperatures). The M Technology Pack includes upgrades for the drive train cooling system and the M Sport brakes. Also features vehicle-specific high performance tyres on exclusive rims in a wide design as well as wheel arch extensions in the body colour."

Currently Driving: '23 G87 M2, '22 BMW M240i xDrive, '18 F87 M2, '98 E36 318is

@AUTOID | WWW.AUTOID.CO | SALES@AUTOID.CO
Appreciate 0