View Single Post
      04-19-2023, 08:33 PM   #48
M_Power Rob
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 M240 and '23 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grmnmnypt View Post
I'm going to order the moonroof. The added mass will decrease the atrocious wheel gap by at least .05 mm and lower the overall CG of the car. At the track I will be flying by all of the CF roof owners in the turns, unless they are lowered.

All joking aside, I need the additional headroom with the CF roof. I sat in a ZB at my dealership and at 6'4" (long torso) I had at least 3-4 inches between the top of my head and the headliner, and was delightfully surprised. My son is the same height and we both fit in the G82 with helmets on and this should be about the same. So any tall guys concerned with the headroom I would say you're good to go with the CF roof.

Has anyone sat in the G87 equipped with the moonroof? In the G42 (moonroof) the top of my head is rammed up against the headliner and I understand there is about a two inch difference between the two. I think the seats in the G87 are mounted a little lower (and not crooked ). Just speculation from the driving position and I could be way off.

Love the car and will be ordering one after I get over the $2600 CF roof "option".

Holy crap, is your G42 M240 driver's seat crooked?
Appreciate 0