Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2CS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
The forums ARE the minority of people, and I'm referring to what was said on the forums…….THIS ONE specifically. I've been around a long time and I have a long memory. I remember every criticism lobbed against every BMW ///M since the E36 was the creme lá crop, and anybody who was active at the time can recall the criticisms [once they've been reminded] if they are being honest with themselves (…even if they, themselves, weren't doing the criticizing).
Fair enough, but if we (this forum) are the minority. Are the people in the youtube comments also part of the minority? Many of the same things said here are being said in the comments for the G87 launch video.

I never said there aren't criticisms with respect to the G87. I did say that the car(s) now described as being the epitome of BMW design (…paraphrasing in some ways, explicitly stated in others) weren't free of criticism, especially the 1M and M2C/S. You'll see! Hang around long enough and your memory will become long as well. Remember this moment…….

….and let's see how this car is regarded in the next 5-10 years.

Appreciate 2
JTO245276.00