Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraNxien View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterdentures View Post
Those weight figures are not the advertised ones, not sure where you pulled those from. They are both listed as ~1700kg = 3750 lbs. The m4 has standard carbon roof as opposed to sun roof (+50lbs) and forged wheels as opposed to cast (+~40lbs). Ipso facto if you throw forged wheels on the m2 and option the carbon roof it is 100 lbs lighter than the m4 while being shorter.
I'm seeing weight from 3818 to 3900 pounds where are you seeing 3750? Also not sure why you think I "hate" a car. You know people can have opinions and not "hate" something right? I realize the quickest defense in discussion is calling somebody a "hater". It's a car it's not that serious. I'm also not loyal to any car brand. I don't have stock in BMW. Do you? Why are you so defensive.
People in this forum always have something to take a shit on. 6 Series GT for me, I'm sad because 6 deserved better rather than being made into what we have now. LOL
The 8er is the new 6er… 🤑

Go figure…
That explains why I kept calling M8 as AWD M6.
Don't worry, it's not just you, they've easily confused the masses

Done intentionally

M6 LCI barely had any changes. So does M8 LCI. No S68, no iDrive 8, no HP increase for 840i, still M850i and not M860i (due to S68).
Sells just fine in small numbers

No real insensitive accordingly