-EndOfAnEra-
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i RWD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Bmw43, here's a repost tip for you:

Lazy quick photoshop hack just to get you the very basic idea of the visual effect of added fangs and air curtains (keep in mind that the mystery front bumper features squircles, more boxy):

F87 M2 lower front end added to your render:
Attachment 2658473

F87 M2 CS lower front end added to your render:
Attachment 2658484

Now compare with your original render (no fangs and no air curtains yet):
Attachment 2658491
I've been wondering about this. If you look at the corners of the camouflaged model, there's what appears to be a diagonal line in the space occupied by the square openings. I had to play with brightness/contrast to see it. That could be an outline of the fangs. However, the fact that it's not part of the same bumper mold we've seen (again, assuming it's legit), the fangs are likely to be a separate piece, perhaps in carbon fiber on Comp and body-colored on base.

That would also explain the giant lack of space for a US license plate if there is an overlay that is missing. Regardless, great job so far!
Appreciate 1
EXE462101.50