View Single Post
      03-06-2022, 01:27 PM   #38
MASHCT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

Well, i have to admit this car looks WAY better in black. Seems the solution to the M240i's styling issues is matching the black stuck-on bits to the color of the car.

The rear & front ends especially - they look WAY better, downright mean n nasty. The taillights look better, more proportional with the black, too.

The goofy vertical accent behind the front wheel still seems misplaced. Would look much better if it followed the curve of the wheel well or was at a soft angle. Would give the car motion, even when still. In motion that line really looks "off".

Side view is still the best view - it's a great looking car from the side, even with that odd fender accent. Killer hips (how much more flared could the new M2's hips possibly be?!) I no longer feel like the car has to grow on me - I'd flat out buy one if there was a manual, and in black. Or I'd paint the black bits the color of the car, whatever color I bought. I think that is mandatory to help this car look its best.

Congrats to those of you who've bought one, especially if this is your first BMW, or intro to the 2'er. You got yourself one hell of a car, awesome motor, great interior & performance that will keep you grinning ear to ear.
2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 1
yanks1484.00