01-03-2023, 06:01 AM   #11
Jack@AUTOID
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G87 M2, G42 M240i, F87 M2, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasistato View Post
When is next big sale? :/
Black Friday this year.. What are you looking for? Can drop you a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
Any new spoiler options when the M2 come out? Would be interested to see since the M240i uses the same trunk.

Questions on the TRE if you by chance know the answer...

The larger TRE spoiler... Looks just like the M Performance part but wondering why TRE didn't widen the spoiler from one end of trunk lid to the other like the smaller CS version? I always thought the M Performance version looked odd because they didn't stretch it out end to end. I know it's mounted further out than their CS version on that "ledge" or whatever but I would think they could make it work if they wanted to.

And speaking of CS version, couldn't they make that one where it is mounted further out on that ledge like it's bigger brother? Would blend into the rear trunk lid better like it was one piece. A CS version would look nice I think. I'd possible color match the front of the spoiler to make it look more integrated with the trunk lid with CF showing from the back to tie in the rear end with the gloss back bottom body work.
Great question. Sounds like our new spoiler is the one for you. Will be ready in the next 6 weeks.

Early renders (gaps and design not optimised here):

Currently Driving: '23 G87 M2, '22 BMW M240i xDrive, '18 F87 M2, '98 E36 318is

@AUTOID | WWW.AUTOID.CO | SALES@AUTOID.CO
Appreciate 0