Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightngsvt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good 4 2 reasons View Post
I was looking back over the "vehicle inquiry report" the sales manager sent me when I preordered, and it looks like the listed port of entry is Brunswick, GA (the code on the form was SSIPOA).
The port on my form is BALPOA, does that mean my car is coming into Baltimore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G42Bama View Post
Figured I'd give the 1-800 # a call. Car was loaded on the Glovis Corona yesterday!
This is my first ordered car (well dealer ordered but still...), what is the 1800 #, and do they have info that doesn't show on the MyBMW site?
It's the BMW genius hotline and the only real difference is they have more "accurate" info and provide the name of the vessel that your vehicle is being shipped on, best I can tell. This is also my first dealer ordered car as well. I've just gathered all of this reading through the 3-series forum. In regards to the accurate statement, they told me my car was loaded on the ship yesterday…. But the website didn't update my tracking until this afternoon. So really only a day behind.. but I figured sharing my experience and steps now could possibly help folks in our situation months down the road. Like I wish I could reference now 😂
Appreciate 2
gp_solo2190.50