05-11-2022, 03:02 AM   #104
Karmic Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
If you like it, I'm not judging, I don't derive pleasure from making anyone feel bad but just know that if you're pushing over 40 and you hop out a car with a big ass wing on the trunk and you're not at a racetrack, people will make assumptions like; "Is that his kid's car?"

Don't blame me, blame society.
That G87 M rear wing is very low and mild, just looking sporty. It doesn't look fast and racy like the much taller STi/Evo style wing and certainly not like a proper GT wing on a track car

My view is that life is short and there are already plenty of restrictions that we have to put up with daily, why give a shit about people bitching on what type of car one should be driving or how one should pick a wing. Not everyone can be a racing car driver but if with the wing on, that fantasy is somewhat fulfilled then that is a very good thing. This is what a good sports car manufacturer (Porsche, Ferrari, Maclaren, Honda Type Rs...) is ultimately selling, the emotion of the driver being tied in with motorsports

It's your car, you paid for it with your hard earn money, do whatever you want to it to make you happy

Last edited by Karmic Man; 05-11-2022 at 03:11 AM..
Appreciate 2
Poochie9104.50
Spider.75.50