Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: F40 M135i. G42 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbig5hot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
Why would I be jealous? The same drivetrain can be found in a lighter and better looking package. But I prefer the N55, the ATW cooling system in the B58 actually is pretty terrible.

Whatever tech garbage you're going to counter with doesn't matter either, I just hook my IPhone up to it. AWD? I live in FL and BMWs AWD systems have never been great.

It just a ounds to me that some people base their self worth on the products they own. It's an ugly car, this shop is going to TRY to make it 'less ugly' (can't do much about that frumpy side profile and ugly rear end though)

If you like it, that's fine. But don't attack me personally.
You decided to come into this forum to get a reaction from us and start a controversy over the looks of the car. What your doing is childish and rude to everyone who has a m240! Keep your opinion in your own forum. You dislike the look that's fine but don't come here disputing your opinion when you don't belong here! Your not going to change anyones mind about the car. Grow up!!
Well said mate, guys like this will be an arsehole with everything. Can't help themselves.
Appreciate 0