02-26-2024, 12:51 PM   #169
Value
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDramaG42 View Post
That is looking gorgeous!

The stance is nutty lol. How much stiffer is the KW v1 vs OEM?

Also what made you choose the gloss black F lip instead of the CF one? I'm looking at the Suveneer CF one..
Thanks brother! The OEM shocks and run flats are garbage. Now it rides like it’s on air,so even tho it might be more firm then stock I can’t even tell. It takes bumps so much better.

The Suveneer lip is awesome. I almost bought one for my last car,they offered me one for $3xx shipped to promote it. But I sold the car. My last car had CF and I wanted to do a white/gloss black setup on this one. Gloss black pops harder on white than CF imo. The only other advantage is i don’t care if I break my front lips anymore. This lip was $250,I have 2 extras at my house already lol - When I spend $700-1000 on a CF front lip I’m paranoid all the time about destroying it since all my cars are slammed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG42 View Post
Yeah a lot of shops have started book timing everything. When indies become just as bad as the stealerships.
It’s bullshit tbh,the book pricing is getting out of hand. Even hourly charges ain’t cheap. I use to try and be shop “loyal” and now I don’t care. If you overcharge me on a quote. I’m out

Last edited by Value; 02-26-2024 at 12:59 PM..
Appreciate 1