View Single Post
      12-21-2022, 01:52 PM   #2
Expert@ApexWheels
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale Design View Post
Just installed my new track setup. Couple things was being considered since we will use this car as a test bed for our new track suspension development, when; the ability to rotate wheels for even wear, and no modifications done to the fenders to fit the wheels.

Apex suggests 19x9 +25 w/ 265/35/19 tires for its square setup but I opted to take a gamble and try fitting their 19x9.5 +25 with Falken RT660 in 265/35/19 to get a better stance.

Currently it’s lowers on MSS Adjustable Springs and stock alignment, and I haven’t had any issues with rubbing. Next week I will take it in for track alignment and corner balance so clearance and turning from Lock to Lock might change, so I’ll have to report back on that.

Let me know what y’all think, any thought and suggestions are appreciated!
This is fantastic, I actually had a testfit of these same wheels scheduled for a ZTK car combined with a brake scan but you beat us to it. Once it's aligned I'd like to hear your thoughts on rear tire to rear fender liner clearances and the clearances between the inner tire edge and the front struts/spring assembly. Those are the 2 pain points I've been concerned about with this fitment.

Also, that caliper clearance is pretty tight! Likely not an issue but debris like rocks or something might get caught between the front caliper and spokes and scratch up both components. Maybe a small spacer like 3mm would build that margin back up if the front can support that change.

Can we use your photos on our gallery thread/site? We'll tag your socials/link your site when sharing the images.

-Tom

Last edited by Expert@ApexWheels; 12-21-2022 at 02:27 PM..
Appreciate 2