Rep
Drives: slow m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoenG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
The problem with an Xdrive / non xdrive option is the inevitable stop light racing that will happen... people will always expect the M2 to win every drag race on earth when we all know that's not what this car is... this car should be a light weight fun car thats tossable with classic dynamics - u know, that which no other car is anymore.

You have Xdrive options in virtually every BMW model... leave this one alone... better yet... i am not sure BMW should have even build a successor to the G87 as it no longer is a pure drivers car... its heavy, has massive amounts of tech, is auto and just doesn't fit what it once was.
You actually prefer a slower accelerating car from the dig so people won't drag race it because it will lose anyway.
There is no light weight tossable car any more and now that the M2 no longer is, it's better not to have it all together.
Because there is Xdrive in my X3 diesel, I don't need it in the M2.
M2 is no longer a drivers car... Have you read reviews or driven the F90/G80? I thought that pre-production drives are rather positive about vehicle dynamics.
Let me ask you this? What's wrong with an RS3? It can easily be track driven and drifted now...
Drifted? Or gimmick drifted?

Just watched a video on it. It looks like all its doing is spinning tires to compensate for terminal understeer lol
Appreciate 1
KoenG1428.50