View Single Post
      12-15-2021, 07:45 PM   #11
Barathon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

In all the test drives that you have ever done, (with or without a sales rep in the car with you) have you ever only driven it 35-45 MPH? Nobody would test drive a car with those restrictions and no CA would actually hold someone to that.

If they let someone test drive the car, that person will drive it however they feel like they need to in order to decide if they want to buy one or not. So them saying that is a major lie right there.

You've already bought the car, at that point there should be nobody test driving it period, it should be marked as sold. If they have it in the showroom it should be locked and marked do not touch.

Since you bought it before it hit the dealership it should have less than 10 miles on it period when you get it delivered. Letting them put another 40 miles on it beating on it is total BS.

That stealership is looking to try to either sell it for more than MSRP or to let some other customers beat on it so that they can get them to order one.

The wait on cars is insanely stupid right now and very painful. I have 2 on order and feel like beating my head into the wall daily but I wouldn't accept that BS. I hate liars in general and dealerships taking advantage of the current situation is getting out of hand. I just wouldn't tolerate it.

I would tell them, they can either deliver the car to you immediately and without letting anyone test drive it or they can give you your money back.

Sure 40 miles is only 40 miles but these cars are supposed to go through a break in process and I just wouldn't be willing to risk having the engine damaged or something else in order to benefit a dealership. If you choose not to follow the break in process and it does cause an issue at least that's on you and was your choice.

What part of Ohio are you in? The Dayton dealerships suck for buying cars but I've been happy so far with my experience at Cinci North. They were actually able to trade an allocation for one that had an earlier production date for me and have helped with other stuff too. They might have a couple other allocations available or be able to get one.
Appreciate 1
MmmmmM22599.00