Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandridine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndi335I View Post
I just ordered a 22 M3 in Richmond and there were no M3 cars on either lot and have not for the last two months.
Both BMW of Sterling and Alexandria each have 5 on their website right now. Sterling had them on the lot as of a few weeks ago the last time I was there.
Just bc a dealer has them listed on a website doesn't actually mean they're for sale. A lot of those cars are customer ordered vehicles that they showcase as a means of marketing/advertisement while the car is in transport or waiting to be picked up by the customer.

Not saying they're selling well/not selling well either. But it's hard to gather a full picture based on the current market and the fact that a online inventories aren't very accurate to begin with
Working at a dealer, I can confirm this. Cars that are already sold or even custom orders can be on sites for weeks.

That being said, there are NOT a lot of allocations out there for the G8x. Most dealers are being allocated around 2-3 per month, and not of each model. Total.
Ibiza3611.50
Gdiddy23906.50