Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post

As they say on Tik Tok ...

Oh no

Oh no

Oh no no no no no

Oh Yes.[/QUOTE]

I’m just wondering and would like you to level with me here. Obviously, for example, you like the grilles that are on today’s 3 series or M5. So if you were in control of BMW I take it you would insist that this type of grille was on every BMW vehicle FOEVER correct? I’m asking because you and others seem to feel that anything other than the standard design grille of the last 10-15 years is a bunch of negative names I won’t list here on this post.

I’m pretty new to car forums. It just never interested me. mostly a hunting, fishing, shooting outdoor type guy. So this has me wondering if on every brands car forum does a portion of the membership lose its collective mind when the manufacture changes the design of beloved models. A good example would be the Camaro. That bad boy has had complete makeovers many times. I wonder if those guys flipped out as much as the guys here do over grilles? Look at the new Corvette. Talk about change. Maybe I should mosey on over to their forum and see what the comments were back when the new design change pictures first hit the Internet.
Appreciate 0