View Single Post
      08-29-2021, 08:41 PM   #435
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW19 View Post
Most of us on here are very happy that the new G87 won’t have the massive kidney grilles that the G80 and G82 have.We just don’t like the look of these leaked bumper pics from China that look quite amateurish IMO.

You should also not take SCOTT26 literally when he said OH YES because this leaked bumper pic according to lemetier is not the real deal.SCOTT26 also posted a long time ago that the G87 kidney grille would be similar to the G82 but not as big.This is obviously now not the case based on the G87 spy pics.Some of his info over the years has been legit and some hasn’t.IMO he sometimes likes playing games on the forum.He can be very amusing.

Forums are places where different opinions are expressed openly.I really don’t see the problem with people bashing car design language they don’t like.
I completely agree. I was only asking. As a person who owns only a X3 and a G80 (sold, ordered an xdrive) I have no real loyalty to BMW. However I chose the new M3 over the new M5 because of the grille. Although I do like the M5’s grille also.
Appreciate 0