View Single Post
      06-16-2022, 05:12 PM   #26
imperfectluck
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 20' F87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuato2084 View Post
This thread just got interesting. Honestly, I think about these type of things all the time. Mainly because when I'm out driving for some reason other enthusiast cars always want to race or show me that their car has power. It's just so strange to me because we don't know each other, never will, but you need to mob your vehicle to prove a point to a stranger who's also in a performance car? Sometimes I enjoy it because it's friendly but when a driver gets aggro I can tell they're mobbing just to act tough with their car.

As far as turning heads, personally I love seeing other people take pride in their car's aesthetics and I love an individualistic approach to a build. But people are different, and some are attention seeking when they dress to impress while others just wanna add to the beauty without being comparative and competitive about it.
Had to follow up on this one as I 100% agree and it's quite common in NYC for other people to see an M car and be like "hey, let me try to tailgate him until he wants to race." This level of attention most times is unwanted when we are all just trying to enjoy our machines.
Appreciate 1