View Single Post
      05-26-2020, 09:33 AM   #17
Mitch100414
Ireland
Rep
Drives: BMW 4 Series 420d M Sport F32

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJJD View Post
No, mine are the 19" 704m from the factory.

I bought mine through the Spoiler Centre in Tyrone. Nope, never had any issues, although I do very few miles in my car as I have a van for work. I also fitted AC Schnitzer springs a few months ago and still have never had any issues with the splitter

I deviated off from advice lad and couldn't help but get the splitter on the car first!!
I fitted it myself using 3m tape and bolts underneath. It seems pretty secure and I test ran it after fitting it to put it under pressure with speed! Held up okay, fit isn't absolutely 100% but it's very hard to get right when putting the side wings on first as the tape pretty much sticks immediately and there's a bit of thickness to the tape too, I'm happy enough though. No scrapes yet either which is a surprise as there's a fair few bad roads around where I am and a few speed bumps to navigate!

I followed it up with getting the wheels I'd bought a few weeks back fitted aswell! Here's a few snaps of it now, think it's changed the whole look of the car. Let me know what you guys think. (One pic is how it looked before the face lift!)

Just need to get the twin exhaust sorted and considering a remap to boost bhp and torque now.
Attached Images

Last edited by Mitch100414; 05-26-2020 at 09:39 AM..
Appreciate 0