Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thurston View Post
Normally I love black but I think it does this car a disservice, considering the design language was meant to accentuate the muscularity of it and highlight the "bolted on" aesthetic.
Seeing BSM in real life with your own eyes, can make a difference: 'mean'/'cool' global impression - more details. Convinced that the G87 M2 in BSM will turn heads in a good way.

I'm currently not in the market for a 2023 G87 M2. But if that would be the case, I'd definitely opt for BSM (and my current car is BSM, so I know what it is to live with that hard-to-keep-clean color). Hypothetically speaking: if Mineral Grey would be made available at a later stage in the G87 M2 life-cycle, I would be in dubio between MG and BSM.
If I had a clean, fairly new Competition, I honestly wouldn't rush to the G87 either. The F87 still has a lot mainstay in the automotive market and all these cars have pretty much plateaued in perceivable performance and handling delta, unless you jump to something mid-engine or something with an exotic layout. The G87 is a good upgrade, when that sweet day arrives.

Did you share your opinion on the G87 yet? I'm in love with the specs and price but could take or leave the styling choices but it's not the end of the world..
Appreciate 0