Thread: Turner Catback
View Single Post
      03-09-2024, 11:42 AM   #4
Gravityct
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW G42

I installed the exhaust this morning. Pretty straight forward. The directions aren't perfect but they will get you close enough. Only had one set back which didn't stop the install just makes the car look a bit weird atm. Two of the exhaust tips were missing the inner spherical compression ring so I wasn't able to put all four tips on. I talked to the vendor and they are sending me new tips right away. But anyway. Test drove it and initial impressions are favorable. It is a bit throatier especially at low RPM and the burbles are more pronounced (as they should be imo). I wouldn't define it as a night and day difference but it's there, and from what little driving I did, I wasn't able to produce any noticible drone in either comfort or sport which honestly surprised me. A bit more miles and I'll report again if anything changes. I suspect adding a DP to this would definately add aggression to the sound. I'll post my before and after vids as soon as my 1900s self figures out how to post to youtube lol.
One additional note to add I can hear a bit more turbo spooling than before which is nice.
Appreciate 2
Nate48151.50
VegasG42388.50