tracer bullet
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
You don't need eyes to see.

I may dig up your post again someday in the future, once the camo stickers are removed from the fenders. Deal ?
Sure, go for it. Just to be clear though, I think the front and rear fenders roll to vertical very differently from each other, and it makes me wonder if the fronts are different on the test car than they will be in real life, AKA fake. They might be or might not, I lean towards it, but am not stuck on it, and don't actually give much of a shit. If my words implied I was entrenched in an opinion and ready to do battle, then I misspoke. If they don't change at all I'm quire sure I'll continue to think they don't match each other well.

And, I have a question. Let's call it unrelated. Take the VO 1M - the roll offs front & rear look pretty similar to me, like they belong to the same car. Now look at the camo car. They don't look very similar to me in any way. Would you share or not share the same opinion? If I understand it, you think the camo car has a nice match here front and rear, nothing seems off at all, and there's something to see in the VO 1M pictures to back that up? I'll attach a pic showing what I've been talking about here the whole time. Just genuinely curious if it doesn't catch your eye and make you wonder.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Vivek.1367.50