View Single Post
      12-22-2022, 01:07 PM   #77
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIERsr View Post
I understand what you mean and I firmly believe you.
But it's impossible not to notice how the "mine-is-better-just-because-it's-mine-rest-all-is-shit" is a dominant factor among M2 owners.
For some people it is difficult to accept the arrival of something new and better, but for M2 owners it is more of a religion, most of them are not car enthusiasts, they are taliban.
I couldn't join in the M2 section when I had the M2C because I found the level of most of the threads very shoddy and childish, and after seeing what happened when the M2 Competition was released - horrible front end, ugly rims, heavier, bad sound, more unsprung mass and so on - I didn't expect anything different for the G87.
The M2 section is mostly populated by desperate guys (I guess in their 20s) looking for confirmation that their M2 is cool or sound nice, or that is a real M-car.
This is to say that the facts once again confirm that the shitstorm comes mainly from F87 owners, and it is hard to believe that they are not biased.
I've owned an M2 Competition and I've seen the new G87, I like them both in different ways but it's impossible not to say that the F87 looks pretty dated to me now.
Although I don't disagree with your general point, I find it ironic that you call F87 folks 'taliban', 'childish' and 'mostly populated by desperate guys'. Might be prudent to practice what you preach instead of resorting to ad hominem attacks.
Appreciate 2
gphung193.50