Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantm3 View Post
My friend has a gt3rs in lava orange.. it's a flatter color with little to no metallic.. sunset orange has more metallic flake in it. Both great colors
I never thought I would ever consider an orange color for a car but the world is filled with blacks, whites, silvers, and grays...wants to stick out a little bit.
I agree. I always wanted to blend in and not look too flashy because I didn't want to be a dousche.. but then I got a yas marina blue M3 and couldn't stop staring at it. I would get at least once a day a thumbs up from random people…. I now have a Long Beach blue M2 and get a lot of compliments on the color. My plan is to get zaandvort blue or possibly go individual. I ordered a g80 m3 in Brooklyn gray and then started noticing every Kia, Toyota and Honda in the same shade. Really wanted red but talked myself out of it because it was too flashy. I sold that car pretty quick anyways, but realize now I need to get out of the grayscale of cars to be excited about looking at it daily
Appreciate 1
Ronin76827.00