joao.toscano
Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack@AUTOID View Post
I have to be honest, I wasn’t properly prepared for this video and wasn’t aware that the cameras were cutting to us in the cars. I was so desperate to do well by the M240i, I didn’t think to show any emotion

Most of the above comments are true. G80 driver could have done better. But the 240 could have too. We’ve had a 2.98 0-60 out of this car. It’s nuts.

Either way, both impressive cars. But I think it just puts into context what a great little package the M240i is for the money, rather than saying the G8x is bad. Both can be good,
Nicely done guys! And regardless of what, the G80 'should' behave differently as that was the general expectation of most of the audience. But i know how good and responsive the B58 can be namely on my M140i running stage1 with MHD. The car is a pocket rocket and during so many of my drives next to M2's, M3's it stays very much aligned to those cars independently of the road and circumstances. Can be on Autobahn or at the Alps hairpins car it's a weapon. So it would be nice to understand what's the tune running on the M240i. Can you elaborate it Jack?

HGT'2022 |
M&M-PerformanceCC
Appreciate 0