View Single Post
      04-28-2024, 04:54 PM   #58
NoMoreVW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Current: VW R32, GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLellan View Post
It is reasonable to at least expect a reply from the GM. I typically don't have much luck trying to sort stuff like this out over email so I would go into Motorwerks to talk with the GM, with your receipt from the tire swap last fall, and have the damaged tire in the car in case someone wants to see it. They probably aren't piecing together the details you know and just thinking "car was sold last year and it's been driven"......

Can your sales person advocate for you as well? I don't know. I used to only go to Minnetonka but I soured on them because a couple weird experiences and have now converted to Motorwerks. The people I've worked with there since being a customer have all been great.

I also go to Imola for some of my service needs. A little pricey for some things but they always take good care of me.
Well that sucks if both dealers in town have their issues for various people.

What was weird stuff that happened at Minnetonka? That’s where I’m going on Tuesday for my break-in service and where I was planning on getting my warranty work/free services completed since it’s close to my house (although Motorworks is next to my office, so that works as well).

Have you guys heard of or used Eutocharged in St Louis Park? I’ve checked them out and they have decent shop rates and have worked on some high end stuff. They have also built out a ZB G87 for someone in town that has a claimed 650 hp.
Appreciate 0