ninja_geezer
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i G42

[QUOTE=Pentland;31001776]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin_Johnson View Post

It’s a poor design /manufacture. The venting doesn’t let moisture escape. Volvo design apparently. It’s not unique to the G42.
Doesn’t need heavy rain or anything to happen. A cold morning can cause condensation.
Both mine do it have done since day 1 ,probably worse now ,the thing is if its left for 2 days without driving it goes away completely....I really don't want to get them swapped yet until BMW address the issue with a tweak to the design other wise I see it as a waste of time .some people have had 3 sets !!!,,,,,ive seen 4 cars locally and each has the same issue.....its got to be the design as I don't see it on any new Audi ect in my area ,in fact ive been looking for any new car with it and only seen it like this on 2 series .the more I drive the worse it gets....I saw on a Facebook group that there was even a suggestion of a hole being drilled to allow the moisture to escape better
im so surprised that like you say even in Vegas ,the desert, no chance for us in cold wet UK. (this proves its a design fault and not just conditions)
Appreciate 1
VegasG42387.00