Autobacs
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfox View Post
That's fine. I'd appreciate understanding your perspective though, if you'd care to share.

I'm not suggesting that the two drivers are equal, but that they'd fit into the team in the same way. I don't think Fernando would challenge Max, or even really want to challenge Max. They'd swap a #2 driver for another #2 driver. A younger Fernando and current Max? That would be a different situation.
I have no doubt ALO will go in there with the mindset of winning the championship and beating Max. What will actually happen is....we will know if it actually happens first. Obviously he is much more mature now and does have a very good relationship with Max which MAY prevent a full blown ALO-HAM or NICO-HAM saga.

Along the same topic, I am seeing more than a few articles, whether tabloid, rumours, or a situation where journalists are writing articles to get attention but have no basis whatsoever, that Christian Horner has always been a fan of ALO and is working to get him a seat at RB while Marko is warning Horner that it is not going to work out if he does get ALO.
Appreciate 1
dfox702.00