viperx100
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M240i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecoupe View Post
I went with Bosch Icon myself and I am much happier with their performance than the OEM. In fact, the OEM are the worst factory blades I have had in years.

***NOTE***

The above part numbers are INCORRECT. They are also wrong on Bosch's website. I picked up the 22" and 18" months ago, both were too short compared to OEM. Our blades are 24" and 19". I confirm that BOSCH 24OE ICON and BOSCH 19OE ICON are the correct blades for the G42.

Performance has been great the last few months since install, although fitting them to the wiper arms was not as easy as it should have been. A little finicky, but they've stayed attached since. I will know more when I have to replace these, how easily they come off.
Yeah, def love these wipers like no other. I am not debating about your comment on the 24" and 19" being the correct size. I was following Bosch and Amazon's fitment specs for our cars. But I can say that 22" and 18" works perfectly well on the car with no dead zones. Having said that, if 24" and 19" work better then why not.

I didn't have any issues with fitting these on. The OEM were more of a pain to remove, but Bosch went on in a snap. Same for my wife's Lexus RX350.
Appreciate 0