Quote:
Originally Posted by buckybadger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3macster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckybadger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenGT View Post
I'm not sure what you're talking about but there are plenty of people who own both brands.

Enthusiast like myself who own M cars are not going to stick around for Bmw to continue the strange design language.

I didn't buy Bmw for what it cost. I own Bmw for the way it makes you feel the driving experience and so forth.. if I wanted a car to go to point a and point B. I would've bought a Honda or a Volkswagen or a Lexus
I agree. Why buy a car and pay a $100K grand only to get "used" to the look of that big grill. I don't want to be brainwashed by BMW. There are multiple options out there for enthusiasts.
It's a big grill but I'm already used to mine. It's hard to justify another 50- 100k to buy a Porsche because I don't like the grill. There's plenty to not like about the Porsche as well - not exterior design but price, cost of maintenance, lack of room for kids, etc. there's always Mazda or Toyota if you can't take it anymore
I'm talking from a Enthusiast's point of view.
You are changing the topic.
Whatever that means. You said $100k for a grill you don't like. That's Porsche territory for a 718 at least anyway. Best of luck to your rarified enthusiast-ism!
You are not an enthusiast.
2009 BMW 328i
Appreciate 2
10"4979.50