Originally Posted by GrimJaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mcarfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
And then the strong sales.
You say that as if strong sales corelate to anything design/beauty of the car itself. This may be true years ago, no longer with today's brand buyers.
It can look absolutely horrid yet brand zealots will still fork over cash.

Stop equating strong sales to anything of substance. If you like a broadly hated design just say it. No need to use a meaningless argument to support it.
Thank you for that thoroughly confusing response.

I have no opinion on this design, it's a test mule. I'm just suggesting the car will sell well.

You're suggesting I like a broadly hated design, ie, the g80? If that's your statement, I would say that the term "broadly hated" is a huge exaggeration. The vast majority of the public loves the G80 (driving around in one is an insane experience, people have universally positive responses in person), even if many long time BMW enthusiasts/consumers don't care for the front fascia, weight gain, etc.

If I am making an incorrect assumption about your inference please correct me.
The car is ugly dude get over it. I love how the people who bought the new M3/M4 are trying so hard to defend it. You bought it for the performance point blank period. And I guarantee if bmw had a package for a better looking grill everyone who bought it would have paid the price. So stop arguing.
Stay off the internet boomer, you look like a damn fool 👍
Appreciate 0