View Single Post
      10-28-2021, 11:59 AM   #18
Lightngsvt
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 G20 M340i

Garage List
I'm excited for any new content, or info on the 2, helps make the waiting more tolerable. I'm pleasantly surprised with the stock exhaust sound in Sport mode (does it really need any other modes? ), but agree that it needs more pops and crackles. I wish the M-Performance exhaust was available as I'd add it to my car.

I think the car looks better on video than it does in pictures, and imagine it'll look even better in person. I think the interior is leap and bounds ahead of the last 2, but the dash/controls are the same as every other BMW, I assume this is done for cost savings and design continuity. I do really think they did a great job on the door panels, they are very different from other BMWs and fit the sporty character of the car. I know not everyone likes the M-colors on the door panel, but I think it looks cool.

I get what everyone has been saying about the Tacora red leather, it really is much darker than coral red! I have Coral Red now and love it and was disappointed at first. But seeing it in this video I think I really like it, its a bit subdued but looks richer (both color and quality).
Appreciate 1
yanks1484.00