View Single Post
      05-15-2022, 08:55 AM   #49
conradb58
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240I Thundernight Metall

I don't know why everyone is complaining though. You know you have the real deal and what Mlite owners say shouldn't affect your mood or how you feel.

As far as the M distinct features , regardless of how y'all feel or not. Mlite owners will end up just buying M style mirror, quad exhaust etc., now it's supplied from the factor.

I do resonate with how you all feel and this is my opinion as a Mlite owner. I have extensively driven an M2 Comp, M4 Comp, & M3 Comp. They're better more raw out the box cars. PERIOD.

What I'll close with is I agree they're are way too many M badges all over the M performance cars I do think it's weird especially that silly "M" that sits on the front panel on the Driver & Passenger side. I know why BMW is doing this because they're taking little bits and adding them to the M performance cars such as: factory LSD, more power, stiffer chassis etc.

More or less it seems like BMW is trying to add a 3rd tier of vehicle modes. Think 330i, M340i & the mighty M3. If they're trying to do this, make a clearer distinction.