View Single Post
      04-18-2024, 05:10 PM   #405
xtougher
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 G87 M2 6MT

A couple of quick updates/thoughts:

- over 1,750 miles on it now
- used the car's navigation system a couple of times, and I'll have to look up some details. I was impressed with the level of details/info it was showing me via the HUD that, once I figured it out, was pretty useful. (I had been using Waze via Carplay most of the time.)
- occasionally, I hear a noise that only lasts approx 10 seconds or so, and sounds like a fan speeding up for a bit and then slowing down enough to not hear it anymore. Any thoughts on what that is?
- how much of a pain is it really to get the adhesive from the trunk spoiler completely off? I ordered a trunk spoiler and that's the step I'm concerned about.
- saw the ZB on the same road again...I'm completely assuming it was the same one I saw a couple of weeks ago. LOL
- I had my first person roll down the window while in the back seat of an SUV as I was driving the opposite direction from them, and they were making a face. Still can't tell if that was just me catching someone being weird, or if it was related to the car. Wife was in the car and asked me if it was the car. No clue.

How's everyone else doing? Hope a lot of the others have started getting their cars!

Also, started a new IG for some basic posts about the car, in case you're on there: @xtougherM2

I would just stick it on my signature here, but still don't have that ability.
Appreciate 2
JMcLellan2090.00
Ronin76861.50