View Single Post
      09-07-2021, 05:54 PM   #8
MASHCT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

Nice vid of the outside & inside. I really like the interior a lot - looks clean, very modern & just nice. The gauge cluster is sharp, too! Glad to see that change - about time! (Didn't Chevy have digital gauges back in the mid-80's on that Beretta & I think the 'Vette, too?)

Not a fan of the over-styled front end (Pontiac called - they want their styling back), nor that HUGE rear end (to quote Niobe: "She's got a fat ass".)

Headlights... meh. Headlights styled after the 4's sinister-looking headlights would have just been killer on that front face. I don't get these headlights at all.

I like modern angles/lines & aggression, but this doesn't look like a right step in the modernization direction. It's dated to my eyes. No offense to those who like/love it.
2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 0