View Single Post
      03-15-2023, 08:09 AM   #7
M Division
Captain
Rep
Drives: G87 M2, G42 M24, X6, R34 GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
Some cool videos. Looking forward to seeing a video of both side by side for comparison, front vs front, rear vs rear, etc. TBH, I think you have the G42 dialed in and the car has a better stance and much more menacing than the M2. Maybe it's the ZB making it look a little softer.

Side note, I'm surprised with the front splitter, side rockers, etc., that you stuck with the factory spoiler.
Thanks for that - good eye, the wing hadn't arrived in time for when I shot the video. With all the mods the G42 does look quite menacing, you're right. Once the aftermarket supply splitters and the like for the G87 it will be on another level I'm sure..

Although seeing the M2 in the flesh, the pumped guards already look great, all the aero on the G42 makes it look like it's compensating in comparison The M2 looks almost a little classier without all the aero, but equally powerful with the flared arches, 275/285 wheels, big discs +callipers and the wider stance - it doesn't really need the aero to look like it means business.
Appreciate 1