View Single Post
      03-15-2023, 08:48 AM   #9
donm527
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Chevrolet Z06

Look forward to your M2 build. I'd definitely avoid the BMW Aero stuff on the M2... that would be "over-compensating."

But for me, it needs a better spoiler to balance the bumper. I mentioned the CF bumper covers to fill that square void and still believe it needs to be filled but Black 3M wrap cut out the same as the CF would do... along with the front intake black to match.

Brooklyn Gray... if no Aero... Stealth PPF would make the M2 look mean.

Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Division View Post
Thanks for that - good eye, the wing hadn't arrived in time for when I shot the video. With all the mods the G42 does look quite menacing, you're right. Once the aftermarket supply splitters and the like for the G87 it will be on another level I'm sure..

Although seeing the M2 in the flesh, the pumped guards already look great, all the aero on the G42 makes it look like it's compensating in comparison The M2 looks almost a little classier without all the aero, but equally powerful with the flared arches, 275/285 wheels, big discs +callipers and the wider stance - it doesn't really need the aero to look like it means business.
Appreciate 0