12-14-2021, 10:50 AM   #6
spuntyb
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightngsvt View Post
Finally! Now we just need reviews from Throttle House, Savage Geese, and Doug Demuro.

Does anyone else find it weird that everyone wants to compare this to the previous M2/M2C? This isn't an M-car, it's an M-Sport so it's not a direct comparison. Sounds like, for the most part, they liked driving the car, except for the on-center steering feel. Do any of you who already have your cars notice this issue, and is it that bad?

The exhaust sounded pretty aggressive. I've seen some other videos and they didn't sound quite this good. Does Canada get a slightly different exhaust?

Funny thing, I went to their TruCar link just to see if there were any deals on M240's. Not only are there no incentives, but it gave me a price of $1000 over MSRP. I guess getting $500 off of MSRP isn't horrible.
People want bargains, and not everyone wants an M. Getting a non-M car with M car performance at that price point makes people feel good. I think it's what people have come to expect of M Sport cars; whether it's a good metric or not is another story.

2019 F90 Comp MBB|Black (sold)
2018 F80 ZCP TB|SS (sold)
2015 F30 335 AW|CR (sold)
2015 F31 MG|CR (sold)
2011 E90 JB|Oyster (sold)
Appreciate 1