Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 1M, '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atl_1M View Post
Anyone know of any no-BS dealers I can order from? I'll be doing PCD so I can order from any dealership nationwide. My current rep who I ordered my X5 from pre-COVID for 10% off plus incentives without any hassle isn't being responsive. I know any discount at this point is a win, but definitely not looking to pay above MSRP. Who knows if by next year we're deep in a recession and discounts are back.

Let me know if you all have any easy to work with dealer reps that I can tap into. Thanks!
You might try reaching out to Patrick BMW & Mini in the Chicagoland area. Game is the Dealer/Trade Manager there, and I understand they have a reputation for selling all of their M and M-Performance vehicles at MSRP and typically ask for only a $1000 deposit. They do not mark their cars up.

Patrick BMW is a big volume dealer which means they typically have more allocations available than smaller market dealers.

I'm in the process of ordering a 2022 M240ix from them when I thought I was SOL because the local dealer here in Indianapolis was unable to secure an allocation, and things are tight all over the country at this late date in the '22 model run. Turns out they had four available allocations to draw from. Pain and drama free experience so far.

Best wishes in your quest.

Will you be parting with the 1 M or adding the G87 to your fleet?

If you don't mind some friendly advice, I would recommend keeping it if possible. All due respect to both the F87 and G87, but they don't make them like that anymore.
Appreciate the recommendations and advice from you and @T_U_D

The 1M is here to stay for as long as god wills . Not planning to ever part with it. It'll probably always be my all time favorite bmw.

The plan is to add a g87 to the fleet. It'll be good to have a modern bmw sports car to pair with the 1M since it'll be more refined and livable daily. Plus I want to catch the last proper manual bmw before they go extinct. I don't drive too much anyway so mileage won't be an issue, but I wanna keep 1M reserved for weekends only.
Appreciate 4
T_U_D6685.50
JustinHEMI7446.00
IndyMike412.00