View Single Post
      07-25-2021, 02:59 PM   #292
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindafrosty View Post
You are so out of touch with reality if you think the G8X has waiting lists. Not only are there G8Xs sitting on the lot across the country, but there's a parts shortage leading to less allocations than normal.

Why would you ever say "have a blessed day" after personally attacking someone's financial situation? Do you even realize how ironic that is, or are you too conceited and defensive to care? Go back to the G8X forum if you feel the need to defend your purchase buddy
That was one of the best spin jobs I’ve ever seen. Have you considered working for the DNC? But maybe you were just lying about what I said? I’m being gracious by saying you were just spinning it. I didn’t insult anyone’s financial situation. You know exactly what I said so you’re either very slow or full of crap.

Now show me where they’re sitting on lots and I will show you where they are selling for above retail. Nice try though.

I don’t mind the banter just don’t lie. It’s insulting. Especially when everyone knows you’re full of it.
Appreciate 0