View Single Post
      08-16-2023, 04:53 PM   #37
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Mac and Cheese today. Let's just say it isn't Kraft!

Rip open the bag, feel the zipper, seems to be closed. Instructions say to invert/shake to make sure you get all the flavors mixed in. Shit is worse than cement, it goes EVERYWHERE. And it could have used more salt. Thinking to myself, "Self, you should have put more cheese on top"

The hot pot thingy they sent me is also a disaster waiting to happen. Just set the top on, liquids pour out all over. A few twists, but not secured solid, liquids pour out all over. Label says not to screw it all the way down, wonder what is going to happen tomorrow for lunch . . .

You're making me glad I didn't get the hot meals

I know enjoy the shakes, wife is liking them too, she even has them ready for when we leave in the morning.

The new thing I'm trying...right now actually...is Methylene Blue. I'm like a walking experiment at this point. Since the Dr's can't figure out how to fix me I'll do some experimenting myself (safely of course). My two month blood work is around the corner and I want to see some progress for once! I'm starting to lean towards my Lyme Disease I had as a kid is screwing everything up.
Appreciate 0