Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C LBB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by atl_1M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project_F87 View Post
Front bumper looks wayyyy more elegant than the spy pics from China. Bottom side vents stick out very far and make the front end look very aggressive. The grill doesn't stick out as far as we have seen; was more of a relaxed shape rather than a cookie cut shape.
FWIW, those "leaked" images from China were exactly what I said they were; a body kit fabricator's attempt at making G87 inspired components for other models. Once you've seen the real thing, it's extremely obvious what's wrong with them.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]***NOT GENUINE G87 M2 PARTS***[/COLOR]
Interesting. Hadn't seen that rear bumper image before. Looks aggressive although the diffuser area looks a little odd and undefined.

Curious to hear how theyre different than the real thing, bc to me they look to be exactly what's behind all the camo on the prototype cars.
Yeah I will comment about the rear once I see it, but the front bumper in that image looks pretty spot on, albeit very 2D compared to what I saw. The one on the car had super pronounced vents. Might have been the picture angles