Rep
Drives: 22 G80 M3 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Ste View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Great video. Any content on either car, is good content. Congrats to AUTOID for tuning a fast car. Thanks to the BMW/Poopra, the B58 is miles ahead of the S58 in the tuning department. I'm not sure if the M3 was using launch control for either of the launches. Did you get the flags, and preparing to launch?

The car makes you wait a little before re-engaging the launch control for a second launch, and I'm sure it's just based on heat in the clutches. I've used the launch control in my G82 X back to back, but I didn't run a complete 1/4 mile. I don't blame either driver for not using launch control, since you only get 100 launches, anyway, before the car won't ever go into the secret launch mode, ever again, unless that can be tuned out.

As for the manual trans comment, not sure what video you're watching, boss? It's a Competition, and the UK doesn't even get the manual trans car.

As for pricing? I can't believe how much this car costs in other countries. I have every option, except the carbon buckets, I even have the M Drivers Package which bumps the top limiter to 180mph, and my car is "equivalent" to £87,980, which is $108,000 US. £108,000 is $132,575 US. That's just crazy money. Your car is £19,550 more than it is in the US. Plus the cost of the seats. But the M Drivers package is £2,077, unless you have that as well? Plus individual paint $4,500 US. My Dravit was half that at $1,950.

PS, is that Java Green with matte PPF?
I just couldn't get it to launch due to not being up to the temperature it needs to be due to waiting for other cars to race.

The engine had been warmed up but still wouldn't engage so I didn't use LC at all unfortunately.

The car is now stage 2 and due to be going in for PI and meth in the next couple of weeks so it's a different animal now but that M240 is quick!

The Java green is individual paint and it's not stain.
Nice! It would be cool to revisit as a follow up video. Second race, now tuned vs tuned.
Yes I'm trying to organise it, the car is a different beast now and can't wait to see what it's like next month when the rest is done!
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13477.50