View Single Post
      12-26-2021, 11:51 AM   #68
Barathon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel445 View Post
Would it be possible to order the performance non RFT with the higher top speed limiter then arrange with the dealer after delivery to change out the tires to AS run flats? Would they also be required to lower my TSL accordingly? Obviously I can do it after delivery, but I don't want an extra set of tires.
The dealership would never change the speed limiter after you buy the car. You'd probably be able to get them to mount and balance a new set of tires for free but I doubt they would give you all-seasons and take your summers for free.

That's actually what I am doing. I got the high performance non-run flats and negotiated with my dealership to mount and balance new tires before I take delivery for free, but I have to buy the tires. I plan to just keep the summers and whenever I go to sell the car I will have brand new tires to increase the sell price.

The one thing that I haven't worked out yet is if I am going to go with Ultra High Performance All-Seasons or just an actual winter tire, since this car will just be my winter/bad weather car.
Appreciate 0